Thursday 18 October 2012

Ellakkal, Munnar

Myself Roby Thomas From Ellakkal near Munnar(Kerala). Munnar is a beautiful Hill station in India. Water falls and farms are the main attractions.
How to reach: Erankulam, Kothamagalam, Adimali, Thokkupara, Anachal, Kunchithanny, Ellakkal,
Paravarakath
Manikombel


Malhar's first holy communion 27 May 2023
Boby's wedding day 6th June 2022
With Alby, Malhar and Herald- chunayammakkal watterfall Mudhirpuzhayaar Ellakkal -2021
Malhar's first day of Catechism at OLF Jasola, New Delhi
Catechism Department OLF Jasola, New Delhi
June 2018
My Family





With The Most Reverend Giambattista Diquattro (Apostolic Nuncio India)
Alby, Malhar and Herald with me when I am starting 35 years (2016) at The Church Basilica of Our Lady Of Graces, Sardhana
Alby, Malhar and Herald with me when I am starting 34 years (2015)
Herald's Babtism 7/8/2015
Malhar's 1st Birthday
Alby And Malhar with me when I am starting 32 years (2013)
With Alby And Malhar
Malhar's Babtism 13/04/2013 & Four Generations
Three Generations
At Agra
Marriage 28/04/2011
One day before my marriage
At Mumbai (First time with Alby)
KCYM Idukki Central committee second year
HDS Idukki Family meet
With Sister and Brother in law
KCYM Idukki Central committee first year
Vidyasagar College Udumalpet
BCA NSS college Rajakumary
CML Idukki Dioces Committee Represenatives with CML Founder Leader Kunjettan
CML Ellakkal Parish Cmmittee

G H S S Kunchithanny 12th class


G H S S Kunchithanny 10th class
Boby's Holly communion
7 th standard St.Joseph School Josgiry
Ruby's Holly communion
Holly communion
Primary school (st.Antony's LPS/Nursery Ellakkal)
With Sister
Childhood
My Parents
My Home

1 comment:

  1. Good attempt.... The blog can be little more descriptive, more description about the hill station Munnar...

    Your arrangement of memories is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete